Non-tariff zone and Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park (Nam Dinh Vu IP) is located in the center of Dinh Vu – Cat Hai Economic Zone. This is a general economic zone – a marine economic center, multi-sector, multi-field serving the needs of socio-economic development of Hai Phong city, the Northern coastal region and the whole country.
Nam Dinh Vu IP is located in a prime location right at the gateway to the nearest sea compared to other industrial zones in the same area.
The area has a large turning area (300 meters) allowing to receive ships with a maximum tonnage of up to 40,000 DWT.
SAO DO GROUP
READY – SYNC
Nam Dinh Vu IP is located in the main axis of the Northeast economic triangle including Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh. At the same time, the area is seamlessly connected to the national transport network and is close to important arterial traffic routes:
- Distance from Hai Phong city center: 10Km
- Lach Huyen international deep-water port: 05Km
- Distance from Hanoi – Hai Phong highway: 03Km
- Distance from Hanoi capital: 105Km
- Distance from Cat Bi International Airport: 2Km
- Distance from Tan Vu – Lach Huyen sea road by car: 0Km
In terms of waterways, Nam Dinh Vu IP is located in the downstream of Bach Dang river, connecting to the main channel of Hai Phong port system through Trap canal and Ha Nam canal.
Regarding the railway, Nam Dinh Vu is 15 km from Hai Phong station. In the future, the Hai Phong – Hanoi – Lao Cai railway line to Kunming, China will be extended to Dinh Vu – Cat Hai economic zone in which Nam Dinh Vu is located in the center.
Mild climatic conditions
In terms of climate conditions, the weather here has 2 distinct seasons, winter and summer. The climate is relatively mild. Due to its proximity to the sea, Dinh Vu Island is 1°C warmer in winter and 1°C cooler in summer than Hanoi. The average monthly temperature is from 20 to 23 degrees Celsius. The average humidity of the year is 80% to 85%, the highest (95%) is in July, August, September, and the lowest humidity is in May. December and January.
In the whole year there are about 1,692.4 hours of sunshine. The average ground radiation is 117 Kcal cm/min.
The wind regime of the region is influenced by the general atmospheric circulation and changes with the seasons. The average wind speed is about 3.5 m/s to 4.2 m/s.
This type of climate is relatively favorable for the construction and development of mechanical, metallurgical, building materials and new materials factories.
- Internal traffic system: Axle road 46m – 34m – 23m.
- Power supply system: Supplied from the national grid through Nam Dinh Vu 110/22KV substation with a capacity of 4 x 63 MVA (phase 1: 2×63 MVA)
- Water supply system: Pipeline F600. The maximum capacity is 30,000 m3/day.
- Wastewater treatment: Collected to the treatment station (phase 1 with a capacity of 10,000 m3/day) before being discharged into the environment.
- Waste treatment: Collected, classified and treated according to standards.