Sao Do Group has implemented a series of events to support the construction of houses for disadvantaged families, on the occasion of its 20th anniversary. This is one of the community events with high humanitarian value and is a very meaningful gift for disadvantaged people.
1. Sao Do Group’s policy of supporting the construction of houses for disadvantaged families
With the spirit of mutual affection, showing responsibility to the community, Sao Do Group has carried out a series of events to support the construction of houses for disadvantaged families. Although it is only a small contribution to society, Sao Do believes that this action will help spread positive things to the community, helping each person to recognize and take practical actions, continuing his tradition. Father “good leaves cover torn leaves”.
The most practical meaning of the program to support the construction of houses for disadvantaged families is to promptly help families who cannot afford to have a solid house, shelter from the rain and sun, to work with peace of mind. produce and strive for a better life. This action, like a blowing fire, lights up life, lights up dreams and hopes for a good future for families in need.
This series of events to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its establishment not only brings good things to the supported families, but the Sao Do Group also receives great humanitarian values.
Sao Do Group’s policy of supporting the construction of houses for disadvantaged families
2. The progress of the series of events to support the construction of the house of Sao Do group
With the desire for help to reach the hands and fastest for poor households, Sao Do Group has handed over the funds and delivered the house in just over a month.
- There are many families who were handed over by Sao Do Group in June and completed and handed over their houses in July before the upcoming stormy season.
- By the end of July 2022, Sao Do has successfully awarded construction funds for 11 houses in Hai Phong city: 4 households in Duong Kinh District, 2 households in Thuy Nguyen District, 2 households in Hai Phong District. An, 1 household in Kien Thuy district and 2 households in An Lao district .
- June 9, 2022: Sao Do supported the construction of houses for 4 households in Duong Kinh district.
- June 21, 2022: Funding ceremony to build houses for 4 households in Hai An district and Minh Duc town
- July 22, 2022: Donating funds to support the construction of a house for Ms. Pham Thi Anh’s family in Minh Tan commune, Kien Thuy district.
- July 29, 2022: Sao Do donates funds to support the construction of a house for Mrs. Hoang Thi Luyen’s family in Hai An district.
The practical and timely actions of Sao Do Group when supporting the construction of houses for disadvantaged families are highly appreciated. Through this series of events, Sao Do wishes to make a small contribution to improve the lives of poor households and raise the sense of community and mutual assistance.