Hai Phong is the oldest and third largest port city in Vietnam. This is an important sea transport hub of the Northern Key Economic Zone to the world and is gradually asserting itself as an attractive and friendly business and investment environment for domestic and foreign investors. outside.
|Data on the investment environment of Hai Phong city:
- Total number of FDI projects (accumulated by the end of 6/2023): 982.
- Total FDI (accumulated by the end of 2023): ~$25.3 billion.
- Countries and territories to invest: 36.
- Main fields of investment: high-tech field, processing industry, manufacturing electronic and mechanical equipment…
- The authority has a lot of experience in working with foreign enterprises.
- Hai Phong city focuses on investing in developing regional traffic structures: Hanoi – Hai Phong highway, Cat Bi International Airport, Lach Huyen deep-water port…
- Investment promotion centers in Hai Phong were established for the purpose of advising enterprises on mechanisms and policies and assisting in completing necessary administrative procedures; recruiting labor…helps investors minimize investment time and costs in industrial real estate Hai Phong .
- Population: more than 2 million people
- Area: 1561.8 km2
- Labor source: over 1.2 million employees, most of them are young and highly skilled workers.
- Training model: 4 Universities; 25 Colleges and many vocational secondary schools.
- Salary: Minimum salary 4,680,000 VND/month