The non-tariff zone and Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park (Nam Dinh Vu IP) have completed all legal procedures and legal bases according to current regulations. As follows:
- Decision No. 208 /QD-UBND of the City People’s Committee dated January 16, 2014 “On approval of the adjustment planning of the Non-Tariff Zone and Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park (Zone 1)”.
- Investment Certificate No. 022 21 000024 dated 06/05/2009.
- Certificate of land use right number BA628667 and number BA628668 issued on January 20, 2010.
- Decision No. 2392/QD – People’s Committee dated November 27, 2009 “Relative to permit Nam Dinh Vu Investment Joint Stock Company to lease land to implement the Project of Investment in Construction and Infrastructure Business in the Non-Tax Zone”. and Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park (Zone 1).
- For the port area for ships of 20,000 DWT: Decision No. 2190/QD-TTg dated December 24, 2009 of the Prime Minister: Approved by the Prime Minister in the master plan of Vietnam’s seaport system to 2030, there has been a written agreement on the edge of the wharf with the Maritime Administration.
- For the petroleum zone: Decision No. 2412/QD – BCT signed on May 17, 2011 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade approving the planning on development of petroleum production system and distribution system for the period 2010-2020, oriented to 2025 with the scale of phase 1 is 50,000-70,000 m3.
- Completed the work of compensation and site clearance; mine clearance; general environmental impact assessment for the entire project.