Oil & Gas, Chemical Zone for petroleum and petroleum products has a strategic location because it is located at the main entrance to the sea of the Red River Delta, which connects the northern provinces by a convenient waterway – road system.
Nam Dinh Vu Oil & Gas, Chemical Zone is planned to be located at the main gate to the sea, which connects domestic and foreign provinces by a convenient waterway – road system and the ability to pass through 03 liquid cargo terminals is an advantage. to create momentum for investors to invest in upstream warehouses and ports to promote the development of retail channels and dominate the market in Hai Phong; Hanoi and the northern provinces…
- Site: has been leveled, ready to hand over.
- Scale: 03 berths.
- Receiving ships with tonnage: up to 30,000DWT.
- Utilities in the Area: ready and connected to the foot of the fence of the leased land
- Power supply: phase 1 capacity 2×63 MVA.
- Water supply: 30,000 m3/day
- Wastewater treatment plant: phase 1 with a capacity of 10,000 m3/day.
This area has been updated into the Vietnam seaport system and is “approved for the development planning of petroleum production and distribution system for the period 2010 – 2020, orientation to 2025” in Decision No. No. 2412/QD-BCT issued on 17/05/2011 by the Ministry of Industry and Trade with the scale of phase 1 is 70,000m3.