GEMADEPT CORPORATION – One of the leading enterprises in Vietnam in Port Operations, Maritime and Logistics, in the group of 50 listed companies with the largest market capitalization in Vietnam stock market. With a development strategy focusing on core business lines, Gemadept has been investing heavily in the port infrastructure system, Logistics DC distribution centers, container transport network in key regions in the region. water and reach many countries in the region.
Nam Dinh Vu container port is one of Gemadept’s outstanding infrastructure investment projects with a scale of 6-7 ports on an area of more than 65ha and a total investment of up to 6,000 billion VND, allowing to receive incoming ships. 40,000DWT, will be a bridge connecting goods trade with the world of not only Hai Phong but also the key economic region of the North.
After 2 years of effective operation with modern equipment, dynamic and professional staff, in order to meet the personnel needs in the coming period, we continue to look for talented talents. skills and qualities in the following positions:
I/ RECRUITMENT POSITION:
1. Head of Marketing Department (1 person)
- Age: Not more than 40
- Qualification: Graduated from a regular university, priority is given to the following majors: Foreign Trade, Foreign Languages, Economics, Maritime
- Foreign languages: Fluent English: Toiec 650 or higher or equivalent, other foreign languages are preferred.
- Skills: Persuasive communication, negotiation, good negotiation. Good planning, data analysis and problem solving.
- Experience: At least 3 years in the field of port operation, shipping, logistics. Management experience. Understanding of the seaport market, sea transportation.
- Good appearance, enthusiastic, proactive, able to withstand work pressure, determined to work and settle down in a long-term life in Hai Phong
Job Description :
- Research and forecast the market, analyze and evaluate to give an overall comment on the influence of the market on production and business activities and how to catch the market.
- Develop competitive strategy, market strategy.
- Approach potential customers and offer services.
- Research and propose to expand cooperation relationships, develop new services – transport chain services, logistics.
- Negotiate and negotiate contracts with shipping lines and shippers.
- Organize and implement customer care and gratitude activities: shipping lines, forwarders, import and export companies.
- Organize promotional activities, introduce the company’s image.
- Management of Marketing department.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Board of Directors.
2. Marketing/CS staff (01 person)
- Age: Not more than 35
- Qualification: Graduation from a regular university, priority is given to graduation in the following fields: Foreign Trade, Foreign Languages, Economics, Maritime
- Foreign languages: Fluent English: Toeic 500 or higher or equivalent, other foreign languages are preferred.
- Good appearance, dynamic, flexible, good diplomacy, able to withstand work pressure.
- Experience: Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in ports, shipping lines, import-export companies. Knowledge of the seaport and shipping market.
- Taking care of existing customers: shipping lines, forwarders, import and export customers.
- Contribute ideas and propose new policies to increase convenience for customers and improve service quality at the port system.
- Solve customer-related problems, be responsible for reporting and proposing Directly in charge of customer support plans at the request of customers.
- Find new customers, new transport routes.
- Collecting information about the commodity market, advising in charge and the Board of Directors on market work.
- Promotion and preservation of the company’s image.
- Participate in the organization of annual Customer Appreciation events.
3. IT Team Leader (1 person)
Ensure that the entire IT system (including hardware and software, communication system) of the company operates continuously and smoothly with the goal of supporting and increasing the efficiency of the company’s production and business activities.
- Network infrastructure management – hardware:
– Administration of network systems, servers, construction, design, construction, installation, configuration of network devices according to LAN, WAN model.
– Monitoring, implementing the system maintenance plan, checking arising problems & proposing handling plans to submit to the Board of Directors for approval
– Manage IT equipment, computers, printers, cameras, timekeepers, etc.
- Software management:
– Coordinating with suppliers to manage and operate port operating software. Evaluate the quality, functionality, give opinions to adjust the suitability of the software with the actual situation.
– Receive and handle EDI (electronic data exchange) incidents with shipping lines, Customs.
– Coordinate with IT Corporation, IT units in Gemadept division to deploy software projects to company departments.
- Security system management and security backup
– Build, manage the company’s security and backup system, monitor the system operation.
– Receive requests to purchase IT supplies and equipment from approved departments, search and negotiate with suppliers.
– Manage, train and develop IT staff.
– Research and select application software suitable to the company’s production and business activities.
– Support users with issues related to IT services: Windows, Office, Networks….
– Other tasks as assigned by the Board of Directors and the Group’s IT department.
- Age: Not more than 40
- Qualification: University or higher majoring in Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications.
- Language skills: English TOIEC 500 or equivalent, good English communication is an advantage.
- Experience: at least 3 years in IT field, knowledgeable about IT systems in manufacturing enterprises with over 200 system users. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the port industry. Experience in managing at least 2 employees.
- Professional skills: Network management skills, network operating systems, IT infrastructure
- Skills in application development, database management
- Soft skills: Team work, ability to negotiate and negotiate with partners.
- Good communication, responsible working spirit, love the job, withstand work pressure, ready to work overtime when there is an incident.
- Wage agreement
- Enjoy full benefits according to labor law (health insurance & social insurance), annual leave, travel and other benefits according to state regulations.
- Working in a dynamic, professional, creative environment with many learning and development opportunities.
III/ DURATION AND HOW TO SUPPLY DOCUMENTS
Submit your CV via email: Tuyendung@namdinhvuport.com.vn .or apply directly to the address of Human Resources Department – 2nd Floor – Nam Dinh Vu Port Joint Stock Company – Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park (zone 1), Lot CA1, Dong Hai Ward 2, Hai An District, Hai Phong City. Tel: 0225. 3266468 – Ext: 158