GEMADEPT CORPORATION – One of the leading enterprises in Vietnam in Port Operations, Maritime and Logistics, in the group of 50 listed companies with the largest market capitalization in Vietnam stock market. With a development strategy focusing on core business lines, Gemadept has been investing heavily in the port infrastructure system, Logistics DC distribution centers, container transport network in key regions in the region. water and reach many countries in the region.
Nam Dinh Vu container port is one of Gemadept’s outstanding infrastructure investment projects with a scale of 6-7 ports on an area of more than 65ha and a total investment of up to 6,000 billion VND, allowing to receive incoming ships. 40,000DWT, will be a bridge connecting goods trade with the world of not only Hai Phong but also the key economic region of the North.
After 3 years of effective operation with modern equipment, dynamic and professional staff, in order to meet the human resource needs in the coming period, we continue to look for talented talents. skills and qualities in the following positions:
I. RECRUITMENT POSITION: Mechanical – Mechanical – Hydraulic Engineer (2 people)
- Age: From 25 years old.
- Qualification: University degree in: Mechanics, Machines and Automation of loading and unloading, Manufacturing Mechanics, Automotive Mechanics or related disciplines.
- Foreign language: English Toiec 450 and above
- Professional skills: Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic systems. Having specific technical knowledge on maintenance and repair of port equipment such as cranes STS, RTG, FCC, RS, ECH is an advantage.
- Soft skills: Proficient in using software (required): Office, Autocad and related professional applications.
- Experience: 2-3 years of working experience in industrial systems, manufacturing plants or seaport operators. Candidates who have experience working with a number of machine products such as Cummins, Volvo … Parker hydraulic system, Rexroth … is an advantage.
- Good health, able to work hard, work night shift under high pressure. Willing to travel when required.
- Job description:
- Carry out inspection, repair, and maintenance planning for equipment during the shift.
- Timely detection of equipment problems, provide technical solutions, quickly handle and return equipment to operation in the shortest time.
- Supervising subcontractors to repair and maintain equipment in the port.
- Coordinate with suppliers, repair and warranty equipment when damage arises
- Prepare repair report to the manager. BENEFITS
– Competitive salary
– Full benefits according to labor law (health insurance & social insurance), travel regime, health and accident insurance, 13th month salary, productivity bonus.
– Working in a dynamic, professional and creative environment with many opportunities for learning and development. DURATION AND HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates please fill in the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fd6sP50-iePGHUX0kwuuW6IkE_tbRLUqLJFzxgShTvM/edit
- For more information, please contact: Ms. Thao – Human Resources Department – 2nd Floor – Nam Dinh Vu Port Joint Stock Company – Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park (zone 1), Lot CA1, Dong Hai 2 Ward, Hai An District, Hai Phong City. Tel: 0904 243 316 or 0225.3266468 – Ext: 158. Email: Tuyendung@namdinhvuport.com.vn .
- Application deadline: From March 25, 2021 to April 24, 2021.
II . DELIVERY STAFF AT THE GATE
- Quantity: 07 people Working location: Nam Dinh Vu Port
- Age: from 30 to 45;
- Intermediate and above;
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in container forwarding;
- Soft skills: Communication skills with customers, teamwork skills
- Able to work under pressure, able to work shifts
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- Check the set of documents to carry out the container delivery through the port gate
- Check and confirm the status of the container when entering/exiting the port
- Check service slips, invoices & weigh containers according to customer’s request
- Guide and support customers to perform related operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the in-charge
- Wage agreement
- Be guaranteed benefits and regimes as prescribed by law
- Well-trained, professional to improve professional capacity
- Other benefits: Annual health insurance, 13th month salary, travel, gifts for children’s Tet / Mid-Autumn Festival, meal support, travel support, etc.
- Professional, dynamic working environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
- HOW TO APPLY
- – Candidates please fill in the Google drive link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OVbqCU3dn689FD88NPBL_aa3C6kXHQX4Ao93MxLKsTc/edit .– For more information, please contact: Human Resources Department – 2nd Floor – Nam Dinh Vu Port Joint Stock Company – Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park (zone 1), Lot CA1, Dong Hai 2 Ward, Hai An District, Hai City Room. Tel: 0904 243 316 (Ms Thao) or 0225.3266468 – Ext: 158.